I. PERSONAL DATA
1. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
a. has. Data collected via the forms on the site DOMUSA-GROUP may be required to collect, via forms, the following personal data when you use this site, your:
- first name
- mail address
- phone number
- IP adress
(hereinafter your “personal data”). By providing this information, you accept that it will be processed by DOMUSA-GROUP, for the purposes indicated in point 3 below as well as for the purposes mentioned at the end of each form and you have rights to this data according to the methods indicated in point 6 below. b. Log Files The site host (see Legal Notice) may automatically collect and record information in server log files. The information recorded in these files is automatically transmitted by your browser. Here are some of the recorded data:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- URL from which access to the site is made
- Access computer host name
- Server request time
This data does not directly identify a person and is not cross-checked with other data sources. This data allows us to monitor and improve the performance of our website and is therefore used for maintenance purposes.
2. IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
The data controller is DOMUSA-GROUP, having its registered office: Potager du Dauphin, 15 rue Porto-Riche – 92190 Meudon – tel: +33 1 46 44 65 12
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
DOMUSA-GROUP may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Ask a Question and contact us: so that we can answer you
Only DOMUSA-GROUP is the recipient of your personal data. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, with the exception of the subcontractors whom DOMUSA-GROUP may call on (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). ). Neither DOMUSA-GROUP nor its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and users of its site.
5. THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION
Your personal data is kept by DOMUSA-GROUP only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 3 above which cannot in any case exceed:
5.1 FOR USERS
- for cookies: maximum 13 months
- for site user accounts: indefinitely until the account is deleted at the user’s request or until their access rights expire (membership, subscription, etc.). Data will be destroyed within 12 months of account deletion.
- for other form data stored on the site: 24 months
5.2 FOR DIRECTORS
For administrators who have an account on our site, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All administrators can see, modify or delete their personal data at any time (except their nickname). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
6. RIGHTS ON PERSONAL DATA
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of this data, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data. For any request concerning your personal data, we invite you to contact us. Prior to the application of these rights, you will be asked to provide us with proof of your identity.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Apart from the information processed for the donation and the payment of invoices, DOMUSA-GROUP does not use any other external service provider. These service providers are authorized to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us. These service providers are located within the European Union and may have communication of the data collected through the forms on the Site. DOMUSA-GROUP has previously ensured the implementation by its service providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions in terms of confidentiality, use and data protection. DOMUSA-GROUP can provide on request the list of its service providers authorized to process personal data via the contact form at the bottom of the site page.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
DOMUSA-GROUP undertakes to implement all necessary measures to guarantee the security of personal data.
9. PROCEDURES IMPLEMENTED IN THE EVENT OF DATA LEAKS
In the event of a personal data breach, DOMUSA-GROUP undertakes
- to notify the CNIL within 72 hours of becoming aware of the violation
- to notify the persons concerned in the event of a high risk.
- to document the incident internally by determining:
the nature of the violation
- if possible, the categories and approximate number of persons affected by the breach
the categories and approximate number of personal data records concerned;
- describe the likely consequences of the data breach;
- describe the measures taken or that you plan to take to prevent this incident from happening again or to mitigate any negative consequences.
10. LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
II. COOKIES POLICY
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A “cookie” is a small file containing written information that your browser stores when you visit a website. Its purpose is to collect certain information to analyze the activity of the site and facilitate your navigation. For example, cookies remember your language preference so that you do not have to select it again on your next visit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES:
2. CONFIGURING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
The deactivation of cookies can be done directly via the “Cookie configuration” tool set up on the DOMUSA-GROUP site and accessible in the lower banner of the site during your first visit or by clicking on the following link: [gdpr_preferences text=” Configure your cookie preferences”] a. Cookies necessary for operation Some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent when they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website. These include session identifier cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customizing your interface. LOGIN & ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login details and screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased. POSTING CONTENT By editing or posting an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article that you have just modified. It expires after one day.
3. SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES – CONTENT SHARING
- YouTube, for which you will find the necessary help to delete cookies from the Google Chrome browser by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=fr but also the complete policy regarding cookies from the following link: https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/technologies/cookies/